How to install Lightroom Mobile Presets
I'm happy to announce that finally Embrace Presets made it into Lightroom Mobile.
This is a moody film inspired LR Mobile Preset Collection in Embrace Style.
Curate your IG feed with this moody look.
Or edit your favorite mobile photos!
These presets come in DNG files. That means they are being downloaded on your phone after purchase and directly
loaded into the FREE Lightroom Mobile app.
There is no subscription of Lightroom required.
Here is some step by step instruction.
Step by Step instruction.
1. Download each DNG files from your email.
2. You will have the option/load into LR Mobile directly
(or just save to Camera Roll).
3. Load the files directly into the Lightroom Mobile App.
( Or save in Camera Roll )
4. In the LR Mobile APP open Settings Menu.
5. Click ad photos ( DNG files which are the photos)
6. Choose from Camera Roll.
7. Double click (select) the DNG file.
8. DNG file will install in LR Mobile.
9. Choose DNG file you have installed
then click on the upper right corner (...)
10. Click on CREATE PRESETS button.
Name GROUP (Embrace Mobile Collection) Name PRESET ( ENLR01/02/03...)
(Profile Color : Check all that apply)
Repeat all steps.
Here is a little Step by Step video after you downloaded your DNG files into the Lightroom App.